The EXP40 Expansion Module is designed to enhance the flexibility and call-handling capacity of the SIP-T46G and SIP-T48G IP Phone. It features a backlit 160×320 Graphic LCD and provides two pages of 20 flexible buttons, paired with a dual-color LED.
The EXP40 Expansion Module is designed for use with Yealink’s SIP-T46G and SIP-T48G executive colour screen IP Phone, and expand the functional capability of the 46G or 48G to a whole new level. It features a large graphical 160×130 pixel LCD screen, and ofers two pages of 20 flexible buttons that can be programmed to support up to 40 various features. The EXP40 Expansion Module can thus support productivity-enhancing features such as BLF/BLA, speed dialing, call forward, call transfer, park, pickup and many other operations.
Up to 6 EXP40 Expansion Modules can be connected to a SIP-T46G or SIP-T48G for attendant console applications, adding up to 240 additional buttons. Up to 3 EXP40 Expansion Module can be powered by the IP Phone they are connected to, otherwise a conventional power supply (5V/1.2A) is required where more than three Expansion Modules are integrated with an IP phone.
- • Rich visual experience with 160×320 pixel graphic LCD
- 20 physical keys each with a dual-color LED
- 40 programmable keys supported on two page views
- 2 independent control keys for fast switch pages
- Daisy-chain 6x EXP40 Expansion Modules for up to 240 keys
- Supports BLF/BLA, speed dialing, call pickup, etc.
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Use with Yealink SIP-T46G or SIP48G Executive Colour Gigabit IP Phone