Return & Refund Policy
- The return of any goods must be in accord with the returns policy and procedures of Met West Communications. Prior to returning goods, the Client must notify Met West Communications and obtain a Return Authorization Number ( R.A.N.).
- The goods must be returned within 3 days of Met West Communications issuing a Return Authorisation Number. This number must be quoted clearly with the goods and on all future correspondence and communications in relation to the returned goods.
- Goods returned must be in as new condition, complete with all original packaging and accessories and be accompanied by an itemized credit request stating fully the reason for the return of the goods and the Tax Invoice number under which the goods were supplied.
- Transport of goods returned shall be at the cost of the Client.
- Goods returned for credit may attract a restocking fee.
Change of mind policy is not available
Met West Communications will not accept the return of items under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances.
Products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.