EnGenius Cloud Managed ECW230 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) 4×4 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, such as OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and spatial reuse, to expand the capabilities of Wi-Fi. The low-profile AP provides high-density support & maximum speeds of 1,148 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 2,400 Mbps (5 GHz frequency).
The EnGenius Cloud Access Point Series brings the industry’s most advanced features for quick deployment and holistic management. EnGenius provides cloud managed access points for indoor and outdoor deployments. This Al-driven cloud solution is designed to increase wireless networking efficiency and reduce operating costs for small and medium-sized businesses, and empowers IT managers to rapidly implement IT initiatives to achieve their organizational objectives.
Easy deployment – Cloud-managed access points for indoors consist of an indoor wall plate and ceiling-mount, while outdoor models are built to withstand difficult outdoor environments. Both indoor and outdoor models are highly flexible to meet the needs of distributed networks across multiple sites and scalable with company growth.
Smart Management – EnGenius Cloud’s predictive artificial intelligence and access point data collection helps administrators improve network performance and prevent potential issues. The cloud-based solution allows you to manage the firmware and update network policy remotely for distributed clusters of access points based on region, time zone, and other configuration.
Visualized Analytics – With Al-driven cloud computing, the complex data generated by your networks is aggregated into a centralized, easy-to-navigate visual interface with comprehensive statistical tools and management controls. Minimize potential issues by setting up event-based alerts and receive push notifications through the EnGenius Cloud app.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices; 4×4 antenna
- Supports up to 2,400 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 1,148 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- 2.5 GbE realizes greater throughput and supports 802.3at & 48V PoE input for flexible installation over 100 meters (328 feet)
- Uplink and downlink of OFDMA improves transmission to APs and client devices
- Target wake time for power-saving of client & IoT devices
- Advanced view displays network topology with devices and relationships
- Flexible operation modes: AP, mesh, and AP mesh
- The Cloud manages unlimited number of AP’s from anywhere with the EnGenius Cloud app
Must be Powered over Ethernet, does not include AC Adapters.
– ECW230 Cloud Managed Indoor Access Point
– Ceiling Mount Base (9/16” Trail)
– Ceiling Mount Base (15/16” Trail)
– Ceiling and Wall Mount Screw Kits
– Quick Installation Guide