The Jabra Panacast 50 has been engineered to be the world’s first new-normal ready intelligent video bar.
In a world where we’re more physically separated than ever, you need great audio and great video for your remote meetings. But you also need to make your offices and collaboration spaces safer for everyone who uses them.
With Jabra’s industry-leading professional audio, advanced and innovative 180° video technology and a range of unique intelligence-driven features, PanaCast 50 gives you the power to put safe, socially distanced meetings back on the table – whatever your ‘new normal’ looks like.
We’ve reinvented collaboration for the new normal.
World Leading Audio
– Intelligent algorithms automatically identify and remove residual echo & static noise. Jabra has added an array of four powerful speakers in a zero vibration stereo setup, to fill the room with premium, high definition sound.
– Beamforming mics maximise the signal-to-noise ration for crystal clear voices, anywhere in the room.
– Full duplex audio allows everyone to contribute to the conversation in real time.
Outstanding 180° video
– Three 13 mega pixel cameras, mounted in a high precision, multi camera array, cover every part of a room.
– Patented real time video stitching technology decides exactly the right point to live stitch the three feeds together, creating a smooth, 180° degree view in high definition panoramic 4K
– The high power Edge-AI processing chips deploy proprietary algorithms to intuitively follow your meeting, instantly adjusting the frame in real time to focus only on the active speakers.
– This results in a meeting experience that puts the most important content front & centre, so nobody misses out on any of the important details.
Safety Capacity & Room Usage Insights
– Jabra’s intuitive software anonymously counts heads, instantly notifying you when your customised guidelines are breached.
– 180° data stream remains constantly focused on the entire room, delivering real time people count data, even when the video stream is zoomed in.
– Visual data in Jabra Xpress allows you to analyse your previous meeting history and take data-driven action accordingly.
– This functionality doesn’t require a computer connection, so can be used in all meeting settings, including impromptu ones.
– Easily live stream and enhance whiteboard content, so everyone on the call can see it even if they are not in the room.
– This feature is inbuilt and powered by the Jabra 180° field of view.
– Intelligent algorithms automatically capture & live-stream your whiteboard content
Ease of Use
– Jabra PanaCast 50 is UC optimised & plug-and-play so you can simply walk into your next meeting and get going straight away, with everything you need at your fingertips.
– There’s also an optional Remote Control (sold separately) that allows you to control every aspect of your meeting, without leaving your seat.
Ultra Advanced System Architecture
– Nine powerful edge processors perform real time integration of audio, video and data, delivering 100% accurate room insights, even when PanaCast 50 is not connected to a computer.
– This unique system architecture powers all the intelligent features of PanaCast 50, delivering a meeting experience that’s not just better, it’s completely reinvented.
- • Three 13 megapixel cameras
- • Real time video stitching technology creates a smooth, 180° degree view in high definition panoramic 4K
- • World leading audio with beamforming mics
- • Full duplex audio
- • Safety capacity & room usage insights
- • Jabra Virtual Director
- • Whiteboard Streaming
- • Plug-and-play technology
- • Intelligent zoom
- • Up to 5x digital zoom
- • Vivid HDR
- • Panoramic-4k: 3840 x 1080 @ 30fps resolution
- • 4 speakers
- • 8 beamforming mics
- • USB A, USB C & Ethernet (RJ45) connectivity
• PanaCast 50
• Power supply
• Wall mount
• USB 3.0, 2m / 6.6ft, USB-C to USB-A
• User Guide