The Yealink SIP-T58W is a simple-to-use smart business phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This smart business phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. With the optional Yealink Bluetooth handset BTH58, users are free to move around when on a call – no more missed calls when they leave their desk. With a range of up to 10 meters (30 feet), the Yealink Bluetooth handset offers more office flexibility for users.
Based on Android 9.0, the Yealink SIP-T58W not only inherits the advantages of the previous generation, but is also compatible with more third-party apps, bringing more convenience to users. Administrators can easily install additional Android applications to improve collaboration and productivity. The Yealink’s newly designed user interface is more fluent, business, and easier to use.
The Yealink SIP-T58W includes the latest version of Yealink Optimal HD Voice technologies, including the Yealink Noise Proof Technology and supports the Opus codec, which helps maximize the acoustic performance of the phone’s handset, headset and especially the speakerphone.
The Yealink SIP-T58W adopts Arm TrustZone technology, which can greatly improve the security of various ARM-based data and applications, and establish a reliable security defense system. The Android version has been upgraded to add firmware and data encryption for more security. Moreover, the phone’s authority management and control is stricter and more specific.
• Runs Android 9.0
• 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
• Supports Yealink Bluetooth Handset BTH58 (Optional)
• 720p30 HD video (with CAM50)
• Optimal HD audio, Yealink Noise Proof Technology
• Yealink’s SDK (Software Development Kit)
• DoorPhone Features (Preview, One-button Open, Monitoring)
• Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and Dual Band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
• 2 x USB 2.0 ports for USB headset, media and storage applications
• Opus Codec support
• Up to 16 SIP accounts
• Up to 10-party audio conferencing
• Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, supports PoE
• Wall mountable
• Supports up to 3 Expansion Module EXP50
– Yealink SIP-T58W IP phone
– Wired handset with handset cord
– CAM 50 Camera
– Ethernet Cable
– Quick Start Guide
Power Supply Units (PSU) are sold separately. Without PoE (Power over Ethernet) a PSU will be required. Add a PSU