The QX20 IP PBX is an entry level, full featured IP PBX and is designed for offices with as many as 32 users.
The QX20 can support up to 32 IP devices and 10 concurrent calls. SIP trunking allows for the QX20 to connect directly to an ITSP with no additional equipment. The QX20 includes a firewall and SIP Intrusion Detection for optimal security. E1, T1, FXO, ISDN BRI and FXS ports can easily be provided using the Epygi QX Gateways. For a very reasonable price, you can get a fully functional, modular and feature-rich IP PBX.
- Connect up to 12 IP phones by default
- 20 additional IP phones may be added with feature keys
- All IP phones can be connected both from LAN or WAN side or as remote extensions
- Auto provisioning support for all IP phones from selected manufacturers
- Auto configuration using OpenVPN service for some selected IP phones
- 1 WAN Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T (RJ45)
- 1 LAN Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T port (RJ-45)
- Up to 6 simultaneous VoIP calls with external parties
– 1 x Epygi QX-20
– Power Supply
– User Guide